Thank you for taking an interest in our suicide prevention work.
We like to share any success with you, link you to our upcoming events and training, keep you up to date on any free suicide prevention and mental health training we have to offer.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Suicide is a community health problem.
- Thoughts of suicide are understandable, complex and personal.
- Suicide can be prevented.
- Help-seeking is encouraged by open, direct and honest talk about suicide.
- Suicide intervention skills are known and can be learned.
- Large numbers of people can be taught suicide intervention skills.
* indicates required